New Home Construction
Proper planning prior to the ground breaking phase
of a project ensures high-quality results. During the planning phase, we can:
- Work with you and the draftsmen to make sure that the house suits you and the property
- Check to make sure the house is in your budget
- Check on availablity of utilities for your lot
with county inspectors prior to construction
your home site is buildable
- Work with the county and city offices
to process permits
- We hire only licensed quality sub-contractors. Most of of subs have worked with
us for many years and some are multi generation tradesmen. We have already screened them so you don't have to worry about
the quality that is going into your home.
- We are always available for your questions
and our meetings will be with the owners and builder so decisions can be made quickly and easily.
- Custom home building can be difficult and stressful, no matter what builder
you choose. Any process with many decisions usually is. We understand that you want the absolute best
home to be built, and we want to build the best home possible. Coble Homes has the experience to
get you through any tough decisions. We can't promise the building process won't be stressful at times, but we
can promise to be by your side and assist with any decisions that you may need assistance with. We are here for you,
to ensure the home you have always envisioned. In the end, our customers are proud to say their home is a Coble Home.
- Our service doesn't end with you moving in.
take pride in our houses and if there is a problem or question, we take care of it quickly
of our business is repeat customers or referrals. Our customers know that we are always there for them and
are confident to recommend us to their friends.
- We are
easy to get in touch with before, during and after construction.